Reliable Commercial HVAC Services Including Chiller Services in Wilmington, Hampstead, Surf City, and All Surrounding Areas
Our commercial experience spans three generations. Our service techs are constantly upgrading their skills through seminars, schools, training classes and manufacturer’s service manuals.
- Free Estimates
- Services & Repair of all major brands
- Written Estimates available prior to any repair work
Our experienced & dedicated service techs are trained to work on many different types of equipment & systems:
- Air to Air Heat Pumps
- Ductless Mini-Split Systems
- Water Source Heating & Cooling Systems
- Closed Loop Chilled Water Systems
- Chillers & Chiller Services
- Evaporative Cooling Towers
- Vav Boxes
- Control Systems
- Commercial & Industrial Packaged Units
- Commercial & Industrial Split Systems
- We specialize in York TurboMasters
Our Commercial & Chiller Service Area
Some of Our Commercial Accounts Include:
- Tool & Die Shops
- Clubs & Organizations
- Nursing Homes
- Medical Facilities
- Shopping Malls
- Industrial Facilities
- Government Facilities
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Retail Establishments
Our chiller experience spans three generations. Our service techs are constantly upgrading their skills through seminars, schools, training classes and manufacturer’s service manuals.
Nonpartisan consultation services for installations, general improvements, and conversion projects. Problem solving solutions are also available.
- Leak Check
- Oil Change
- Tube Cleaning
- Scheduled Inspections
- Service Contracts for residential and commercial applications are available.
- Oil Analysis
- Eddy Current Testing for a wide variety of exchange types
- Vibration Analysis
Predictive maintenance services through the latest technology in vibrations analysis. We have many years of experience in diagnosing all machine defects (alignment problems, bearing problems, etc.).
Samples are taken at regular intervals and sent to an independent lab for analysis. This is used to determine acid level, water content, etc. Analysis results are trended and reported on as requested.
We currently have a mobile unit with a total capacity of 3200 pounds (additional capacity is available as needed).
Evaporative Cooler Towers