If you've lived in North Carolina for any length of time, you understand just how hard your HVAC system have to work. Like all machines, you need to maintain them routinely. That's why Pleasant Air Inc. is proud to offer professional heating and air conditioning maintenance services for homeowners in Hampstead, Ogden, Surf City, Wilmington and throughout the surrounding communities.
Our Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
If you've never had an air conditioning tune-up before, you may be curious what we actually do. Here's what's included in our standard maintenance plan:
- Two inspections annually
- Discount on parts, if needed
- Ductwork inspections, including a check for leakage that can negatively impact system efficiency
- Careful inspection of all components of your HVAC system, including filters, electrical connections and all moving parts
- Priority service if you need a repair
If you have particular needs that aren't covered by our standard maintenance plan, we can customize one to meet your needs. Moreover, if you need service between maintenance visits, we have a service tech on call 24/7/365.
Benefits of Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance
Having your HVAC system properly maintained has several key advantages. Here are a few of the benefits:
- Energy efficiency: A well-maintained system is an efficient system. We will carefully calibrate your system to maximize efficiency. You'll see the difference on every utility bill.
- Prevent Future Repairs: Part of a maintenance check is clearing up any emerging issues before they can turn into big problems, saving you money on future air conditioning repair.
- Extend System Lifespan: Air conditioners are supposed to last a decade or more. Air conditioning maintenance helps you make the most of that entire lifespan, potentially saving you thousands of dollars on a future replacement system.
Beyond those practical benefits, there’s an invaluable peace of mind that comes from knowing your HVAC systems have been professionally maintained. You'll rest easier knowing that your air conditioner or heat pump has been checked and that it’s in good working order.
Your Trusted Local Source For HVAC Services
We're proud to be a family-owned company, and we've been serving our community since 1987. We're also proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist, which means we have met high standards in terms of customer satisfaction and technical expertise. Moreover, most of our service techs hold NATE certification, the gold standard in the HVAC industry. They're the best in the business, and they're prepared to make sure your HVAC systems are working at peak efficiency.
Above all, we're dedicated to our core values of customer service, customer satisfaction, factory training, quality and integrity. Put our team to work for your HVAC systems. Contact Pleasant Air Inc. today and ask about our air conditioning maintenance plans.