Our commercial experience spans over three generations. Our service technicians are constantly upgrading their skills through seminars, schools, training classes, and manufacturer’s service manuals.
- Free Estimates
- Service & Repair of all major brands
- Written Estimates available prior to any repair work
- 24-hour emergency service
- Rental Equipment
- Prompt response to minimize your downtime
Our experienced & dedicated service technicians are trained to work on many different types of equipment & systems:
- Air to Air Heat Pumps
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Mitsubishi City Multi Systems
- Water Source Heating & Cooling Systems
- Closed Loop Chilled Water Systems
- Chillers & Chiller Services
- Evaporative Cooling Towers
- Vav Boxes
- Control Systems
- Commercial & Industrial Packaged Units
- Commercial & Industrial Split Systems
- We specialize in York TurboMasters
Our Commercial & Chiller Service Area Includes:New Hanover, Brunswick, Columbus, Pender & Onslow Counties in NC, and other areas as needed.
Some of Our Commercial Accounts Include:
- Tool & Die Shops
- Clubs & Organizations
- Nursing Homes
- Medical Facilities
- Shopping Malls
- Industrial Facilities
- Government Facilities
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Retail Establishments
Our chiller experience spans over three generations. Our service technicians are constantly upgrading their skills through seminars, schools, training classes, and manufacturer’s service manuals.
Nonpartisan consultation services for installations, general improvements, and conversion projects. Problem solving solutions are also available.
- Freon Leak Check
- Oil Change
- Tube Cleaning
- Scheduled Inspections
- Service Contracts for residential and commercial applications are available.
- Oil Analysis
- Freon Analysis
- Eddy Current Testing for a wide variety of exchanger types
- Vibration Analysis
Predictive maintenance services through the latest technology in vibration analysis. We have many years experience in diagnosing all machine defects. (Alignment problems, bearing problems, etc.)
Oil & Freon Analysis
Samples are taken at regular intervals and sent to an independent lab for analysis. This is used to determine acid level, water content, etc. Analysis results are trended and reported on as requested.
Pre-owned Chillers & Parts
York, Carrier, Trane, McQuay, Frick Ammonia Chillers.
We currently have a mobile unit with a total capacity of 3200 pounds (additional capacity is available as needed).
Evaporative Cooler Towers
York TurboMaster Service Experts
York TurboMaster Rebuilt Compressors & Parts
Customized Maintenance Service Agreements
Our Commercial & Chiller Service Area Includes:
- New Hanover, Brunswick, Columbus, Pender & Onslow Counties in NC, and other areas as needed.
For example, we have provided consultation for and performed chiller service in the Archer Daniels Midland main facility in Iowa and the Pentagon Building in Washington, DC.