Jimmy is a lifelong veteran in the hvac industry and brings with him a wealth of experience in home comfort and energy savings. He recently celebrated his 21st year with Pleasant Air. He has served as an installer and a service technician.
He joins the Energy Services team as a consultant and will be focusing on the very important and sometimes forgotten area of a Heating & Cooling system, which is your duct work. The Department of Energy and Energy Star has stated per their research that the majority of duct work systems 10 years and older have about a 20% air leakage which translates into higher energy usage. We have found this to be very true.
Pleasant Air is pleased to introduce a very cost effective solution to address this area of concern that will significantly reduce your energy usage.
Duke Energy Progress currently offers its customers up to a $190.00 rebate for this revolutionary duct sealing application called Aeroseal. We do all the paperwork for you and Duke Energy Progress will then mail a rebate directly to you.
**A certificate showing before and after application results is printed out on site.**
**Per testing by Berkely Labs of California, the Aeroseal application has a life expectancy of 45 years.**
To date we have performed several applications. Each has shown excellent results.
You may call us at 910.270.3934 or reach us through our contact page to schedule your complimentary ductwork inspection.
Your inspection includes the following:
- Visual inspection of your duct work system and the area it serves.
- Measure the air flow at each register. (We use an ABM-200 Airflow & Environmental Meter for our tests.)
- Measure the temperature at each register.
- Scan the duct work with an infrared monitor.
- Inserting a video camera into the duct work. (When appropriate)
- Entering all measurements into a computer program.
- Please allow about an hour for this inspection.
If you have areas of your house that are hotter or colder than others, have excess dust or would simply like to lower your energy bills, give us a call today for a free consultation with Jimmy.