Don’t Ignore Air Conditioning Problems.
When you have a big air conditioning problem – like an air conditioner that quits during the hottest day of the summer – it goes without saying that you’ll call for service.
Smaller air conditioning problems are easier to ignore, but this is the last thing you should do. By calling for service as soon as you notice the symptoms of an ailing cooling system you can prevent the expense and inconvenience of a big repair tab. You’ll also avoid the higher utility bills that typically accompany a poorly functioning air conditioning system.
Be aware of any of the following symptoms:
- Decreased air flow from the registers.
- Musty odors coming from the ductwork when the air conditioner is running.
- Strange noises coming from the air conditioner.
- The air conditioner cycles on and off more frequently than it used to.
- The breaker for the air conditioner in the electrical panel keeps tripping (or the fuse keeps blowing).
- Ice appears on your air conditioner or piping, either inside or outside the house.
- Your outdoor fan in the air conditioner won’t come on.
- Your thermostat is not keeping up with your desired settings.
If you notice any of the above symptoms, contact us today to have your air conditioner checked and serviced to avoid larger problems down the road. The phone number to call is 910.270.3934